The perfect Cubby House for those that do not have the space available for a bigger sized Cubby. This cute little Cubby comes with a floor, a Flower Box and already painted in a water base stain.
For all dimensions, please check the 'Specifications' Tab above.
- The Bertie Cubby house is a flat pack cubby house made from timber that comes from legal forests
- The paint that the cubby house is painted in is environmentally friendly
- Windows come with Perspex
- Two opening side windows
- The Bertie Cubby house comes with a floor
- The Bertie Cubby house has a letterbox slot in the front door
- Non lockable door
- The Bertie Cubby house comes in pre-fabricated panels
- The Bertie Cubby house needs to be built on a solid levelled surface
- Easy to assemble approximately 20-30 minutes
- Takes approximately 20-30 minutes to assemble
- The Bertie Cubby house comes partially assembled
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The screw holes on the cubby are pre drilled
- The roof comes two pieces
Tools for Assembly: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Instruction Manual: Provided in the box. Also available for Download as a PDF (Located in the images above).
Use and Maintenance
- Adult supervision is required at all times
- The Cubby house must be assembled by an adult/s
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all time
- It is the customer's responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the cubby house and the maintenance of the cubby house
Carton Dimensions & Weight
Carton 1: 1.32 m x 1.18 m x .15 m (42 kg)
Carton 2: 1.55 m x .78 m x .11 m (18 kg)
External dimensions (LxWxH): 1.49 m x 1.33 m x 1.58 m
Door Height: 1.13 m
|Brand||Hide and Seek Cubbies|
Hide and Seek Kids outdoor toys and equipment come with a 12 month warranty coverage on all new products sold. Warranty begins on date of purchase. Please read the Warranty Policy for more detail.
Her "Little House"By: Sandy on 1 June 2017Our daughter loves her Bertie Cubby house and spends much time in her 'little house' making cups of tea and cooking up a storm. We had a small space for where our cubby was to go and the Bertie ticked all of the boxes. Painting was a big job however definitely worth effort. We are very happy!