Adirondack Chair - "Cayman Style"
Made from recycled plastic - Will outlast timber!
Don't like the wood colour look? No problems! There is a product on the market called Rust-Oleum Flat White Primer which you can spray the chair in, then finish it off with the Rust-Oleum Gloss white. This brand of paint specialises with plastic. See our painted chair in our showroom!
Soak up the sunshine and relax on this vintage design Adirondack chair!
The Adirondack Chair is made from solid plastic "wood like" material, ensuring that it will not rot and be unaffected by salt or chlorine.
This is the ideal outdoor furniture to have by your pool or coastal entertainment areas.
The Adirondack Chair also has a fold-up footstool. It can also be easily folded for storage or easy of carrying.
- Plastic Adirondack Chair w/ Built-In Footstool
- Durable construction
- Vintage design
- Easy storage with fold up functionality
- Measurement: 760 mm x 920mm (W) x (L)
- Chair extended length: 1420mm
- Weight: 20kgs
- Comes flat packed and is easy to assemble
- *Please note:
- The chair is not made from timber
- Recycled Material
- They are made of solid plastic wood and will not rot
|Brand||Hide and Seek Kids|