- Flat Pack Cubby House
- Manufactured from durable Fir Wood that comes from sustainable legal plantations
- Two opening side windows which contain perspex
- Comes with a wooden floor
- The door contains a built in window and also is non lockable for child safety.
- Comes with rounded corners for added safety.
- Oversized gaps under the windows to limit fingers getting jammed and also to allow ventilation for the cubby house.
External dimensions (LxWxH): 2.36 m x 2.06 m x 1.88 m
Floor dimensions (LxWxH): 2.23 m x 1.72 m
Door opening (HxW): 1.32 m x .55 m
Carport Attachment dimensions (LxWxH): 1.63 m x 1.26 m x 1.46 m
Carton Dimensions & Weight
Cubby House Carton 1: 2.39 m x 1.15 m x .13 m (46 kg)
Cubby House Carton 2: 1.78 m x .75 m x .21 m (46 kg)
Cubby House Carton 3: 1.78 m x 1.48 m x .07 m (35 kg)
Cubby House Carton 4: 1.58 m x 1.46 m x .07 m (30 kg)
Carport Attachment Carton: 1.65 m x 1.29 m x .12 m (36 kg)
- Wooden Carport - Attaches to the side of the Cubby, creating an undercover space to park a car or give more space for kids to play.
- Mail Box - This cute mailbox can be attached to the cubby to give it that little more characteristic.
- Flower Box - What better way to add colour then through flowers! Attaches to the cubby or can sit on the ground on the front verandah.
Check out the Painting Tips page above for tips on how to prepare and maintain the Cubby House.
Tools for Assembly: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Instruction Manual: Provided in the box. Also available for Download as a PDF (Located in the images above).
* Toys displayed are not included in the sale.
Assembly and Maintenance:
- The Cubby house must be assembled by an adult/s
- Assembly time is approx. 1 - 1.5 hours
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer's responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times
Carton Dimensions & Weight
Carton 1: 2.39 m x 1.15 m x .13 m (46 kg)
Carton 2: 1.78 m x .75 m x .21 m (46 kg)
Carton 3: 1.78 m x 1.48 m x .07 m (35 kg)
Carton 4: 1.58 m x 1.46 m x .07 m (30 kg)
|Brand||Hide and Seek Cubbies|
Hide and Seek Kids outdoor toys and equipment come with a 12 month warranty coverage on all new products sold. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
Billie CubbyBy: Nikki on 31 March 2018Our girls got their Cubby for Christmas and love it so much. The painting of the cubby was the biggest job but to see their faces after it was finished was pure joy.
Son loves his Cubby!By: Michelle on 31 March 2018After many long weeks of painting, we finished the cubby last month. My son just loves playing in the cubby! Thanks overall for your customer service!!
Love itBy: Greta. H on 15 July 2017We ordered the Billie cubby last Xmas via their layby option and are really happy with it, great communication from the company also through the whole process and delivery through them was really easy. They took the time to answer all my questions including advice on painting and cheapest way to create level ground to put it on. Really happy with the quality, construction was straight forward and instructions easy to follow. I would definitely go through these guys again, my kids have had a lot of fun in it
Creating Amazing Memories!By: Kirsty on 1 June 2017Santa brought our daughters Billie cubby a little early and we are so thankful as it is amazing! Annette has been an absolute pleasure to deal with and we were so happy to be able to freight the cubby to Melbourne. We had a lot of fun painting and decorating our cubby and will probably have Christmas lunch in there if our daughter has her way! I can't thank you enough for such an amazing product that is already creating the most amazing memories of her childhood for us. It's a struggle every day to get her out of it!
Absolutely AmazingBy: Lorraine on 1 June 2017I bought the billie cubby for my two girls two weeks before Christmas I should have bought it at least 3 weeks to give myself enough time to paint it. Painting takes time and is tedious but well worth it for the result we are so happy with it and lots of memories to be had for the whole family! Assembling is quite easy we had a little trouble with the roof and I sent a Facebook message on Christmas afternoon which I thought would be answered on Wednesday but I received a phone call within 5 minutes! Amazing!! It's not airtight as there are ventilation gaps and no Perspex for the door or front window which I would like to buy to keep everything inside dry when it rains and I'll have to fashion some sort of lock for the windows for wind but I'm very happy with it as my girls are ecstatic with it. Thank you