The Georgie Cubby House
The Georgie Cubby House is the biggest and grandest Cubby House in the Hide & Seek Kids range. The Georgie Cubby House has the wrap around verandah, slanted side roof, serving shelf and a large sandpit/ball pit area. The Georgie Cubby House is supplied painted in a water base stain as pictured in the images.
For all dimensions, please see the photo above.
- Flat Pack Cubby House
- Manufactured from durable Canadian Hemlock timber that comes from sustainable legal plantations
- One side windows which contain Perspex, this windows does not open for child safety
- Elevated Cubby House
- Slippery Slide, Climbing Wall and a built in Sand Pit come standard with the Georgie Cubby House
- Sand Pit includes weed matting to minimise weeds growing through the sand
- Serving shelf under the side window
- The door contains a built in window and also is not lockable for child safety
- Comes with rounded corners for added safety
Carton Dimensions & Weight
Carton 1: 2.36 m x .248 m x .150 m (28 kg)
Carton 2: 2.70 m x .223m x .150 m (30 kg)
Carton 3: 1.40 m x .765 m x .160 m (38 kg)
Carton 4: 1.670 m x .965 m x .150 m (39 kg)
Carton 5: 1.620 m x 1.370 m x .065 m (26 kg)
Carton 6: 1.540 m x 1.420 m x .090 m (36 kg)
Carton 7: 2.427 m x 1.770 m x .100 m (50 kg)
Carton 8: 2.225 m x .505 m x .235 m (11.5 kg)
Check out the Painting Tips page above for tips on how to prepare and maintain the Cubby House.
Tools for Assembly: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit & 8mm Hex head is required for the Climbing Wall bolts
Instruction Manual: Provided in the box. Also available for Download as a PDF (Located in the images above).
* Toys displayed are not included in the sale.
Assembly and Maintenance:
- The Cubby house must be assembled by an adult/s
- Assembly time is approx. 2 - 2.5 hours
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer's responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times