Harper Cubby HouseSKU: harper-cubby
Make 4 interest-free payments of $247.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Harper Cubby House is the perfect medium sized cubby house in the Hide & Seek Kids range. Large double-casement opening side windows, floor, large front windows and a cubby shelf are some of the feature Aussie families love about the Harper Cubby House.
The Harper Cubby House is finished in a water base stain (natural colour). For longevity it is highly recommended to paint the cubby. But who wants a plain cubby anyway?
What's Included: House, Shelf and floor.
Not Included: Support base (Timber Sleepers), Mailbox & Flowerbox
All Cubby Houses from Hide & Seek Kids come pre-fabricated for ease of assembly. Majority of the installation is in the preparation. Don't forget a level surface is a must! For those that read instructions or call defeat, our in-depth manuals will help you out!
- Premium Timber
- High temperature treated and stained timber
- Perspex enclosed windows, side double-casement windows
- Over-sized front side and door windows
- Cubby shelf - turn the cubby into a shop
- Matte Stained wood for a smooth, natural finish
Dimensions and Weight
- Asembled Dimensions: 160cm x 154cm x 186cm (L x W x H)
- Floor Dimensions: 150cm (Depth) x 141cm (W)
- Door Height: 125cm (H)
- Max Weight Capacity: 150kg
- Gross Weight: 76.0kg
- Box 1: 140cm x 132cm x 9cm - 21kg
- Box 2: 150cm x 141cm x 10cm - 31kg
- Box 3: 163cm x 98cm x 9cm - 24kg
Meets AS/NZ 8124 Safety of Toys Standard & EN71 European Safety Standards
12 Month from date of purchase- For more information refer to Warranty & Repairs policy.
This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.
|Brand||Hide & Seek Kids|