The Harper Cubby House
- Flat Pack Cubby House
- Manufactured from durable Fir Wood that comes from sustainable legal plantations
- Two opening side windows which contain perspex
- Comes with a wooden floor
- The door contains a built in window and also is non lockable for child safety.
- Comes with rounded corners for added safety.
External dimensions (LxWxH): 1.60 m x 1.54 m x 1.86 m
Floor dimensions (LxWxH): 1.44 m x 1.30 m
Door opening (H): 1.25 m
Carton Dimensions & Weight
Carton 1: 1.40 m x 1.32 m x .09 m (46 kg)
Carton 2: 1.50 m x 1.41 m x .10 m (46 kg)
Carton 3: 1.63 m x .98 m x .09 m (35 kg)
Check out the Painting Tips page above for tips on how to prepare and maintain the Cubby House.
Tools for Assembly: Cordless Drill with Phillips Head Bit
Instruction Manual: Provided in the box. Also available for Download as a PDF (Located in the images above).
Assembly and Maintenance:
- The Cubby house must be assembled by an adult/s
- Assembly time is approx. 1 - 1.5 hours
- The Cubby House must be assembled on a solid levelled surface, as well as be able to drain water away quickly
- The Cubby House comes in pre-fabricated panels, reducing assembly time
- The window and doors are pre attached to the walls
- The Cubby House panels and attachments are pre-drilled
- During assembly ensure all small, sharp objects are kept out of reach of children at all times
- It is the customer's responsibility to do regular safety inspections of the Cubby House and the maintenance of the Cubby House
- To ensure you get years of use from the Cubby House, it is essential that you paint the Cubby to reduce the weather elements taking its toll, refer to the painting tips for information
- Adult supervision is required at all times
|Brand||Hide & Seek Kids|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hide & Seek Kids users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.