Warranty & Repairs
All products from Hide & Seek Kids go through strict quality control inspections. However, in the rare occasion, if there are faults, please let us know and we will rectify the issue promptly.
If you have a faulty or damaged product, please email through to firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting pictures, your invoice number and basic details.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Hide & Seek Kids provides a full 12-month Warranty on all new products sold. The warranty begins on the date of purchase (refer to invoice date)
*Our terms and conditions laid out does not limit any statutory rights which may be available to the Australian consumer in respect of the product, including those under the Australian Consumer Law.
- All warrantees provided are conditional upon family domestic use of the product (not for commercial use)
- All warrantees commence on the date of purchase
- Warrantees are not transferable
- Failure to prepare and service the equipment in accordance with the Hide & Seek Kids specifications and recommendations will void your warranty. For example, not painting the cubby house; incorrect placement
- Timber surface cracks are normal and will not affect the structural integrity of your product. This is not considered a fault under warranty
- Timber Thermal expansion is not covered under warranty as this is affected by environmental conditions
- Any modifications made to the equipment will void the warranty.
- Only fittings and accessories provided by Hide & Seek Kids should be used with Hide & Seek Kids products or your warranty may be invalidated
- Our warranty does not apply to ordinary wear & tear of the product
- Liability is limited to the faulty part, which will be repaired or replaced at our discretion
- The Warranty only applies to purchases made in Australia, and the item must be kept in Australia
- Warranty is voided if damage is caused from:
- Transportation (excludes transport paid via Hide & Seek Kids)
- Abuse, misuse, excessive use, failure to follow instructions, improper or abnormal usage;
- Alteration, modification, defective installation;
- Unauthorised repairs, alterations or modifications from an unauthorised third party;
- Pests, mice, cockroaches or other insects (this includes Termites);
- Failing to paint/seal the cubby house
- Weather related damage (any storm damage);
- Random acts of God, such as fire or flood
- Consumable or Expendable parts such as slides, handles, climbing walls and plastic accessories may vary in colour and is not regarded as a fault. Colour differences are a result of different materials used in manufacturing.
Australian Consumer Law
Nothing in this warranty policy limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a “consumer” under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
“Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“Consumer Guarantees”).
You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.”